sassy dots background

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Bridgette


Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter!!  17 years ago today I got to meet and hold my first born.  Nothing like it in the world!!!  Every little new miracle is special in their very own way and hold a special place in a mommy's heart ... but, nothing beats knowing you're a mommy for the FIRST time and will always be just that.  Whether you have more children or not ... at that moment your life changes forever & for the better!!  
So, Bridgette, thank you for your contagious smile and the love and laughter you have brought to my life.  You are a special gift from God himself.  Although perhaps a surprise to begin with... well, you beat my 16th surprise bday party, my graduation party & day ... you just became the BEST little miraculous surprise ANY mother would be grateful to have.  And God chose me!  He didn't only choose me for you, but I believe with ALL of my heart... He chose you for me!!  
When you looked into my eyes for the first time with your bald little head and big, bright blue eyes you melted me from within.  Something that even I can't put into words happened inside of me that day and 17 years later I still can't explain it.
I love you so much and I'm so, very proud of you!!  You are my sunshine and I want you to ALWAYS let your light shine:)
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if it seems a little blurry when u enlarge it... not too sure why... I think it has something to do with uploading it to Blogger... It's HD and it's not blurring on my computer.. hmmm.... not sure if I'm liking this or not!

    ReplyDelete