sassy dots background

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"A MONSTROUS PARTY"
GUY IS FOUR!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!

The craft table was a HUGE hit!! It didn't stand a chance.. party hats, monster bookmarks, monster bags to decorate for candy... & the list goes on!

Guy just being himself... and showin' off his party hat :)

DAddy, Guy & Mommy
Make A Wish!!
Even the balloons had MoNSTerS on them :)

googly bubbles to go!!
Like I said before... just add googly eyes to everything you can think of!! It just makes the cutest little favors... It's all in the details! googly play-doh too!!

Above is a close-up of another MONSTER detail. I just used a glass flower vase, added googly eyes & stuck pipe cleaners in it for the craft table:)
This is just a top view of the super cute MONSTER cupcakes!!
Below you can see a close-up of our grab bags:
"Thanks for a MONSTROUS good time!"
They were full of all sorts of monster themed toys & stickers and a few extra little things too! Just be creative!! When you are talking about Monsters there is no 'right or wrong!'

2 comments:

  1. Julie, welcome to blogland. Found you from facebook. I adore the craft table party idea, looks like Guy really enjoyed his party. I'm going on my 3rd year of blogging and love it. Come by and see my blog too.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann!! I'm gonna do my best to blog at least once a week..if maybe more :) I probably should find a specific day that's best and make sure I at least do that one!! Mondays maybe!?
    Ok.. gonna check out your blog right now! Glad you found me !

    ReplyDelete